Peri Peri Garlic Wings with Paprika & Rosemary
Peri Peri Wings and tings - #FakeAway that #TakeAway a little spicy, a little sweet, a bit salty, and all around complex. It like a little explosion of flavour in your mouth. So why delay - check out this recipe today.
Pre Time And Cook time
Prep Time: 5min
Cook time: 55min
20 chicken wings (or 10 wings cut into drumette and wingette with tips removed)
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoon chilli sauce (tabasco works great here)
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
4 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon oregano
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- To make the marinade, mince the garlic, and add it to a bowl together with the olive olive, smoked paprika, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, chilli sauce and flakes.
- Mix well to get a thick smooth paste.
- Pat dry the wings, then coat well with the marinade. Cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave to marinate for at least one hour, longer if possible.
- Cover the dripping tray or any other tray you have with kitchen foil to avoid too much mess, and place the oven rack over the tray.
- Arrange the wings over the rack, and bake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees Celsius (300 Fahrenheit) for 20 minutes.
Flip the wings onto the other side, then increase the oven temperature to 220 degrees Celsius (425 Fahrenheit).
- Bake for a further 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favourite sauce.